Would you and your business like to appear in the Pittsburgh Business Times (PBT)?
The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (IEE) is looking for small businesses willing to participate in the PBT’s Small Business Q&A Column this week. Each week, the PBT chooses three businesses to answer a business question and this week they’ve asked for the Institute’s assistance. This is a great opportunity to increase your business’s visibility and share your expertise with other professionals.
The deadline is TOMORROW (Friday, February 22) at noon. If you are interested, submit a 50-60 word answer to one of the questions below and a color headshot.
The questions are (choose one to answer): ·
- What is the most important position at your company (and why)?
- What do you look for in a business partner?
- Do you find it difficult to raise capital?
- How do you sell a client on your services?
- What’s your best networking strategy?
- How do you entertain out-of-town job applicants?
If you are interested in submitting for this column please contact Melissa Bennett at the Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence at email@example.com or 412-624-5436 as soon as possible. The IEE can work with you on developing an answer if you need assistance.